About Us

We're a local unofficial Magic gathering group in Hixson, TN.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Sealed Help: What Could I Have Done? --> M15 Version

Okay, guys. Think you can build a better sealed pool?

Oh, really!? Okay, fine. Prove it!

Below are pictures of the M15 Pre-release Sealed Pool I had. I got the White box, so Resolute Archangel was guaranteed. That seeded pack came with a Spectra Ward.

I 0-3 dropped the Pre-release (I had plans anyway, so no point in going to a 4th round). I was 1-7 in games.

I started with a B/G/w deck, but when it wasn't too effective I switched in the very next game to a W/U/r deck. The only Red card was Heat Ray.

Feel free to take a look at this and if  you could build something better, please let me know. I'm curious where I went wrong.






No comments:

Post a Comment