About Us

We're a local unofficial Magic gathering group in Hixson, TN.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Updated Innistrad League Rules: Feedback Needed Still

Hey guys!

I have a new version of the Innistrad League rules up on Google Docs. Go here to view it:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BTJZZCZbTDOq2FkqvlnH81TjqbzZp9KHFao7Gikny8I/edit?hl=en_US


If you have any feedback on any aspect of the League or feel some rules could be clarified better, whatever the feedback is, feel free to leave it here or contact me directly (CardGameNut@gmail.com).

We will start on December 31. That's one week from this upcoming Saturday. Whatever I get no feedback on, I'm going to keep, so I encourage you to let me know if you disagree with any aspect of these rules.

Thank you for your time and effort to help ensure a fun League for everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment