About Us

We're a local unofficial Magic gathering group in Hixson, TN.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We're Ready for Saturday!

Welcome back everyone!

I got a package in the mail today. Wonder what it could be...

Oh! I know. It must be the two M11 boxes I pre-ordered!



Thanks to Morgan Hardy of Organized Play in Knoxville for providing the promo cards! Here I show the winner's guaranteed 1 copy of each Sun Titan and Ancient Hellkite promo, while everyone else will be on a random basis to get Sun Titans and, when/if we run out of Sun Titans, Ancient Hellkite promos.


Be sure to join us Saturday for the M11 "Release" Draft! $8 entry fee, and $2.50 for loose packs. We'll start no later than 11:30, but seeing as it's a new set I'd suggest getting there as close to 10:00 as possible. The address is at the very top of the page if you need it.


I hope we see some new and/or returning faces Saturday! :)  Take care until then.

PS: I apologize for the lateness of a new blog post I'm working on. It's my impressions of what the Top 5 casual new M11 cards might be. It's been a while since I've done a non-news update, so I hope you like it! I warn you, though, this isn't a list of "just barely not competitive level" cards. It's a personal reflection on what I feel would be powerful in (mostly) a casual-only environment. And if a few sneak up to top tournament level status, well, you're welcome!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment