About Us

We're a local unofficial Magic gathering group in Hixson, TN.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cube Poll 2: Brainstorm Version Poll

Hey guys!

Well, by a score of 1-0, Lotus Bloom beat Lion's Eye Diamond for preference in the Cube. So unless I get more input of which would be a better add-in for the Cube, I'm gonna keep Lotus Bloom until I maybe get a Black Lotus.

This Cube Draft poll is pretty simple: Brainstorm will stay in the Cube, but which version would you prefer?

The options are pictured below (all pictures come from MagicCards.info):

A)

 B)
 C)
 D)

(The promo version, D, is the only foil version available)

In a reply here or in an E-mail, select option A, B, C, or D. The version with the highest total gets preference.

Thanks for your input!

1 comment:

  1. I vote Mercadian.

    I have an idea for what you should do concerning the over-use of blue in the cube draft - NOTHING.

    ReplyDelete