About Us

We're a local unofficial Magic gathering group in Hixson, TN.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Charity Tournament Overtime Procedure Revision and Charity Choice

Hey all!
  I only noticed this as I was getting an ad ready for posting on MTGSalvation.com .

  My original statement said that whoever had the highest life totals at the end of the overtime game won the match. Obviously this can only be true for Games 1 and 3 in a match.

  But what about if Game 2 goes to overtime?

  Again, in order to facilitate finishing the rounds in a (relatively) timely manner, whoever has the higher life total at the end of their overtime game wins the game. THEN, if the match score is tied 1-1, the match is a draw and each player receives 1 point. If life totals are tied after 5 turns, the first change in life totals determines the winner and match records will be checked for ties/wins.

I apologize for the confusion.


Also, I've been suggested to the Red Cross  as the charity of choice. This person has had personal experience with how the Red Cross has helped them, so I'm going to donate all proceeds to the Red Cross. If there's a way to designate the money to go straight to Japan, I will.


Thanks for your attention, and we hope to see you next Saturday for what should be a fun Legacy event!

No comments:

Post a Comment