About Us

We're a local unofficial Magic gathering group in Hixson, TN.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Reminders About Upcoming Events


Hey guys!

I just wanted to remind you about some of the bigger events coming up in the next few weeks for us...

1) Charity Tournament: This is TOMORROW!!! 100-card Singleton Pauper and it'll be a mulitplayer format. $5 minimum entry fee, and all proceeds go to the Chattanooga area Food Bank. Prizes include a promo Tectonic Edge, a couple of beginner decks that have some good cards in them, a Morningtide mini-tobogan/beanie, stacks of foils, Scotty McCreery CD, and more! :)

2) Post-Release Draft for Avacyn Restored is May 12th. $9 entry, and pre-pays are encouraged to help me out with getting the boxes we need. You can also pre-pay for loose packs (packs not used for drafting) at $2.75 per pack.

3) Innistrad League 2.0! We're starting up a new Innistrad League 2 weeks after the Post-Release. Cost will be either A) $18.50 up front + $5 every 2 weeks for about 6 periods of 2 weeks OR B) $43.50 to cover everything for the entire run. It's encouraged you pre-pay the $43.50 since that's almost half the price of a box up front, but $18.50 will work as well. ALSO, since the intent is to allow people to use whatever combination of Innistrad and/or Dark Ascension and/or Avacyn Restored you want, I need to know what you'd like to do for your 6-pack mix so I know what box(es) I need to buy. Currently 3 of us are going with 6x Avacyn Restored packs (and most likely adding Avacyn Restored every 2 weeks), but it's your choice what you wish to do and I'll see what I can do to accomodate. :)


Pre-pays are heavily encouraged to help me in paying for all the stuff we'll need and knowing just how much I need to get so I don't over-order. You can pay day-of on all of this, but at that point I can't help if I run short on supplies.


I hope to see a number of you Saturday for the Charity tournament! :)

(Don't forget we're meeting at Keven and Jenn's place. The information should be a few posts below this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment