About Us

We're a local unofficial Magic gathering group in Hixson, TN.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Organized Play Came Through!!!


There you are!

3x promo Prerelease Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
10x Lord of Shatterskull Pass
1x Mirrored Depths Planechase promo Planar Card

A huge thanks to Morgan Hardy of the comics and games store Organized Play in Knoxville for giving us these spare promos for our Rise of the Eldrazi draft we had last Saturday!

We'll have 5 Lord of Shatterskull Pass promos remaining after I hand them out to those who came to the draft, so...give me ideas for an event to pass them out at!

I'm working on getting the Cube Draft report together to post this week along with the Rise of the Eldrazi Draft videos. I think I got everyone but Mick into the Round videos with the ROE Draft, but considering Mick's been in two videos I've made already (including the Cube Draft finals video COMING SOON) it's a fair trade-off. :)


Until then, take care! And prepare for the Vintage Proxy Tournament on the 15th! I'll re-post the rules for that before Saturday (memory-willing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment