About Us

We're a local unofficial Magic gathering group in Hixson, TN.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Extra Surprise for Rise of the Eldrazi Draft

Hey guys!
  So I came across an offer on two of the pre-release foil Emrakul, the Aeons Torn. I picked up one for myself.

The surprise?

Have you not figured it out by now?

One random player who didn't win the Rise of the Eldrazi draft will receive a free promo Emrakul, the Aeons Torn!



I wanted to give this "Release" more of an official Pre-Release/Launch Party feel so I picked up an additional Emrakul to give out. I don't know if I'll have it in time for Saturday; if I don't, I'll either mail it to you or you can pick it up the weekend that I E-mail you that I have it.

Will this be a regular thing? I don't know. It depends on how you respond to it. The best way to let me know is to, well, show up! Or you can respond to this post, but I prefer the former option to the latter. ;)

I hope this gives some of you extra incentive to try us out Saturday, May 1st for the Rise of the Eldrazi "Release" Draft!

Don't forget, the entry fee is $8 and loose packs are $2.50 each. Even more incentive to come around: cheap packs!


Until we see ya, take care.

EDIT: As a point of clarification, I won't put myself in the running for this. I'll have one for myself, so I won't take away the chance from someone who doesn't have one locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment