About Us

We're a local unofficial Magic gathering group in Hixson, TN.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Exam Next Week

Hey guys!
Sooo...I said I'd update with a new Magic School, new Eldrazi previews, and new deck content.

...Welcome to my world!

School and home have kept me busy beyond belief! This weekend, though, I plan (fingers crossed) to provide a CUBE DRAFT REPORT! Complete with couple pictures (hey, I'm just starting doing "serious" reporting. It's gonna be slow going for a bit here!) and even a video of a Cube game! Check it out Sunday evening for sure.

Once again, I'm sorry for the constant state of update-lessness. In about two weeks I'll have a summer I can devote entirely to this site, so start looking for updates about 3-5 times a week (potentially more when M11 comes closer to release with previews!).

I hope everyone's enjoying this wonderful weather (well, in Tennessee at least) and hopefully it's not getting you down health-wise. We hope to see you around soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment